Is a rug pad really necessary? In one word, the short answer is, yes. There are many reasons why a rug pad is essential to the life of your custom rug or wall-to-wall carpet.
- Safety: Prevention of slipping of your custom rug, especially on hardwood or tile flooring.
- Cleanliness: Helps to trap dirt, so you will get a deeper clean to your custom rug or carpet when vacuuming. Also, inhibits wet spills from touching your flooring beneath.
- Durability: Your custom rug or carpet will last longer because the rug pad will protect against stretching and wear.
- Protection: Prevents damage to your flooring underneath from scratches, dyes and wet spill stains.
- Absorption: Rug pads provide sound absorption for your ears.
- Cushion: A rug pad can provide extra comfort for your feet.
We offer premium rug pads for your custom rugs, so be sure to check them out on our site. If you’re interested in an exceptional rug pad for your wall-to-wall installed carpet, we highly recommend Healthier Choice. They carry superior quality product options. Aside from the main reasons of why we favor a rug pad, they have additional pluses. Healthier Choice uses a high density memory foam for an extra luxurious feel underfoot, a unique moisture barrier for more breathability, and they are a 100% sustainable company. These are just a few more reasons why we refer our customers to this outstanding business. Feel free to email us with any questions or give us a call.